I can't afford the time to blog about my everyday life. Nor do I see the point. I have little patience to read about daily complains and nuances. I presume you don't enjoy it too much either.
However I do want to try to take time to share about the little pockets of richness in my life. I believe it isn't all mundane out there. I just don't want to forget it too easily.
So do come back from time to time.
Time to time.
And hopefully each time there's more to share.
Oh, one more thing. While I blog my thoughts choronologically, I have the occasional penchance to dig up old photos and the likes, and post it just for laughs. I backdate these posts. It's best that you use both the "chronology" and "genres" labels to navigate.
I'll try to keep you posted too when I happen to backdate such posts.
1 comment:
I still wanna do a video clip!
Post a Comment